The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Suitable yet for business? (4 posts)

1. carkeys
    Posted 17 years ago #

I use wordpress for about eight personal and professional blogs, but I recently started some work for a client who is thinking about doing some corporate blogging, with over 500 bloggers (each needing a separate account, but no fancy-schmancy features, and about ten customized templates to choose from). Is MU ready and steady enough for that kind of thing? I love WordPress so much for my own stuff, I'd love to use it for this gig.

Also, I'm a consultant for this client, and if MU is the answer, I'll need someone interested in supporting the installation...know anyone?

2. samchng
    Posted 17 years ago #

MU definitely needs some mod and hacks here and there to get it to work stable enough for most. It's still under development though.

You can get lots of support from this forum which is not bad. But we need donncha back! He's not been involved here for sometime. ;)

3. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

I agree with samchng. The regulars on this forum will definetly be able to get you up and running. However, like samchng said, wpmu is still under development.

As far as donncha, he is now officually married. :)

4. Namesniper
    Posted 17 years ago #

I wouldnt recommend it for corporate bloging,MU is pretty much developed and you can get support here in forum but it still needs some improvements

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by carkeys
  • Latest reply from Namesniper