The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

How to make simple, stripped php-pages for lists using plugins? (2 posts)

1. tobbe_l
    Posted 15 years ago #

Im want to make simple, stripped php-pages containing lists of latest posts and updated blogs. I want to use these to be included or iframed as teasers on anonther, non-wordpress site. I got the plugins for "list_all" and active blogs working fine on my worpress-mu homepage (when they are put in the home.php page).

But I would like to make clean, stripped listall.php and listactive.php pages just containing the plugins for lists. But I cant get it to work. They only seem to work when they are on home.php page. So I probly need correct code to put on theese pages to make them work or adjust wp-settings somehow. I would also like to have these pages on direkt urls so I can make php includes on the other sites.

Hope anyone can help me out whith this problem and/or point me in the right direction.

Merry Xmas everyone!

2. zedalis
    Posted 15 years ago #

use this template I made which to make a page without any formatting:

<?php
    /*
    Template Name: Archive Page
    */
    ?>
    <div id="content">

<div id="contentpost">

<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
    <h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1>

<?php the_content(__('Read more'));?><div style="clear:both;"></div>

<!--
    <?php trackback_rdf(); ?>
    -->

<?php endwhile; else: ?>

<p><?php _e('Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.'); ?></p><?php endif; ?>
    </div>

</div>

rename the template in the third line and put it in your current themes directory. Then when you write a page choose this template from the drop down list and you will gt a page that looks like this http://www.bestplacesmedia.com/rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

About this Topic