The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Wrong datatype for second argument? (5 posts)

1. memitch08
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hello,

I just migrated from a WordPress install to a WordPress MU install, and am having more than a few issues.

Here is the latest:

I am getting an error when I go to the page-editor or post editor that states this:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/livingf2/public_html/restorationgateway.com/wp-admin/edit-page-form.php on line 350

The funny thing is it only seems to be doing it on the main blog (wp_1) - and not on other blogs (ie wp_2).

I used the WordPress import feature to import my old blog on wp_1. At first I could not get any of the posts or pages to display - only the titles of the posts - no content. I had to transfer the wp_posts and wp_postmeta tables from the Single WordPress Database to get them to show up?

If I add a new post I do not get an error message when loading the post/page editor untill I save the post/page and go back to edit it.

Any Ideas?

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 15 years ago #

Its a warning rather than an error. It would look like your import didn't work properly as that line is

if ( $post->post_author && !in_array($post->post_author, $authors) )

Which basically part of the code to handle where a post has multiple authors.

I suspect that manually importing those two tables has got some values incorrectly assigned somewhere.

3. memitch08
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thanks for the reply! I'm sure that may be some of the problem

But how can I fix it? It's breaking the page.

I have the old database from the old blog - and I was attempting to just copy all of the tables into the mu database - by putting the wp_1_tablename in - but for some reason that didn't seem to work as I recall?

Another thing that is bothering me is that I cannot import my old users. I have the old users imported in the table, but the usermeta doesn't match up - so they're not showing.

4. SteveAtty
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm not an expert on Importing, but I'm sure someone will be able to help.

You can't just copy the tables over because of the data contained in the other global tables.

Can you set up a second copy of your site and "play" with the imports?

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by memitch08
  • Latest reply from andrea_r