The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Site admin pages not loading (12 posts)

1. rouseindahouse
    Posted 17 years ago #

Using the latest build as of this morning. Updating any settings in the site admin section, results in the pages not loading. Well, they load but they're entirely blank (including their source) and none of the settings get updated.

The actual pages themselves load and updating anything elsewhere (on a normal blog for example) works fine. It's only when using the update feature in the site admin section.

Thanks in advance,
    Ed

2. rouseindahouse
    Posted 17 years ago #

Ok, I was a bit daring and turned display errors on. Got the following.

--------------------------

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:2) in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php on line 73

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:2) in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:2) in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php on line 75

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/theme.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/theme.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-includes/theme.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined variable: allowed_themes in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php:2) in /home/myusername/public_html/wp-inst/wp-admin/wpmu-edit.php on line 290

--------------------

3. rouseindahouse
    Posted 17 years ago #

Sorted now. Apparently there was an error in our php.ini file.

4. aharbilas
    Posted 17 years ago #

what error was that? Because I m getting the same errors as well.

thnx.

5. naderc
    Posted 17 years ago #

me too

6. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

naderc, please stop spamming the forums. You're not getting the same error since the other thread you posted 'me too' in was about something else.

edit: I found the error post.

7. derektop
    Posted 16 years ago #

I have the very same problem - but I don't understand how to fit it. I built a new site yesterday in WP 2.2 and was trying out different themes - eventually came to one I liked, but now any time I try to acces an wp-admin page, it comes up completely blank --

http://localmobilesearch.net/wp-admin/

please advise?

8. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

This is WordPress MultiUser.

Please refer to the WordPress Forums.

9. dbTahoe
    Posted 16 years ago #

Add me to the list. I was working on some templates today and now when I try to log in all I get is a blank screen (not a stitch of source)

Thanks for any help,
    Doug
    WPMU 1.2

10. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

Drop the last theme you were working on, see if that helps.

11. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

I was working on some templates today

Please note that those templates are designed for regular wordpress. Best bet would be to install one at a time, test it, and see if it works 100%.

12. dbTahoe
    Posted 16 years ago #

In my case, it was an invisible character in my functions file.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by rouseindahouse
  • Latest reply from dbTahoe