The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

MuTags 404 error (5 posts)

1. 123tienda
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi,

I am using MuTags plugin, and I noticed that every /tag/tagname (or tags/tagname) page throws a 404 not found error, although the tag results load it gives a 404 error. I searched the forum for this issue but found no solution yet ¿Anyone running MuTags that solved this problem?

I'm also using mu_recent_posts() to list latest posts from all blogs in the homepage, but I can't figure out how to paginate the results. I tried previous_posts_link() and next_posts_link(), but it's not working ¿Anyone did this with MuTags?

Thank you in advance.

2. rolandinsh
    Posted 14 years ago #

same!

3. davidbolufer
    Posted 14 years ago #

Me to!

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

This isn't AOL folks. Only time you have the same problem is if you're working together on the same site or computer.

How about someone please check their webserver's error logs and provide a specific link so we can see what's occurring?

Have you read this? http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_WPMU

5. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

I doubt error logs will help in this case.

- you need the previous version of MuTags, and not the 3,0 version, which clearly states on thed ownload page that it is buggy. no, I do not know where to get it.

'I'm also using mu_recent_posts() to list latest posts from all blogs in the homepage, but I can't figure out how to paginate the results. I tried previous_posts_link() and next_posts_link(), but it's not working"

- pagination is a separate issue,. you'll have to edit the plugin to get it to paginate.

Tip:
    Dump this tags plugin. Use Donncha's Sitewide tags plugin instead.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by 123tienda
  • Latest reply from andrea_r