The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Wordpress doesn't load properly (2 posts)

1. crusoe21
    Posted 14 years ago #

Think Im running either 2.7 or 2.71. I would update to the latest version but am currently only accessing my blog through internet cafes in SE asia and dont feel comfortable updating my blog here without my own comp.

Am having probles running the blog however and URGENTLY need your help.

PROBLEM:

When I click edit page/edit post from wp-admin then a few things may occur, but never the desired one:

either the page doesn't load apart from a banner at the top saying visit http://www.myblog.com or the page loads without any text for me to edit. Its as if the area where I normally fill in all my text is failing to load.

Basically, this is driving me nuts as I cant edit any of my posts. Something I really require. Also cant edit any pages.

This is the same at every internet cafe not just this one.

Any fixes????

2. ithyn
    Posted 14 years ago #

It could be a couple of things:

1. Do you have trouble loading pages other than your own blog? If so, the internet cafes you use may have proxies or firewalls set up that are interfering with your ability to edit posts and pages.

2. It could be a server problem where your blog is hosted. Which, if you won't/can't log into from where you are, will be unfixable until you return to a location where you can log into your server.

About this Topic