The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Request : alot of stats options for main blog (11 posts)

1. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

1.Ability to add blog (not just user) from admin cp
    2.Favorite Blogs (Add, edit favorite Blogs + if the member have blog give him the appility to add his favorite blogs list to his blog )
    3.View All Blogs (A to Z) (See Pic : http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=az7zp.jpg)
    4.Blog list By Country
    5.Blog search (See Pic : http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seach8mm.jpg)
    6.Categories System
    7.Last Template Added - Featured Posts - Most Commented Posts - Hottest Blogs -Recent Posts
    8.Blog Bar In Each blog

2. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

one thing i found before a way to add powered by .. to the footer of all themes but after a big search i can not remember how i did it before .. can any one told me how?

3. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

You probably hooked on the wp_footer action?

4. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

I JUST WANT TO ADD A footer "powered by WordPress & Hosted By MyBlogName"

I Have an idea "default page in admin cpanal"
    making an option to setup the blog view after registeration
    1.The default cats 2.Default links
    3.footer 4.Topics

and have the ability to make some options like footer static .. can not edited or deleted by the member

and by the way what is your opinion about the requests up can it be done

5. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Users can't edit or delete the footer anyway. Regardless of theme used. They just can't get to it.

You may need to go into each theme folder on your server and do the edit to each footer.php in each theme. That'll certainly do it.

6. samchng
    Posted 17 years ago #

"You probably hooked on the wp_footer action?"

Is this a shortcut way to get footer changed, in comparison to andrea's method.

7. amanzi
    Posted 17 years ago #

You can create a plugin for that easily enough, but most themes already have a message there already - so you could end up with two messages in the footer with some themes.

8. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I just went ahead and manually edited each theme before I installed it. (ie Check to see if the theme supported widgets, add in widget support, modify the display text if it was too long, remove that description line we talked about a few months back that broke some older themes, etc.) I worked down a list of things I had to do on each theme and just added that to the list. Took about two seconds.

If you don't want to do that, you could just edit the get_footer function (Where did they hid it now? :) and stick it in there after the if...else call.

9. MazZziKa
    Posted 17 years ago #

9.send message then delete blog if blog activated in x days
    10.delete blog after sending message + no update for x days

10. wakeless
    Posted 17 years ago #

I've attached a patch to ticket #69 or #68 on trac to allow adding of users and blogs to the admin interface.

11. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Isn't there a Blog Bar plugin over at WPMUDEV? (I'm on a one window locked terminal. I can't check from here)

About this Topic