The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

HeadSpace2 And WordPress Does Not Work (5 posts)

1. neociti
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi guys,

I have WordPress MU installed on my server with hacked version of All-In-One SEO pack with simple sitemap generator. I would like to install HeadSpace2 on the individual blog like i had before i switched to WordPress MU. Even though i can activate the plugin with no problems, i cannot make it work.

When i go to HeadSpace2 Settings and set the Title, Description and Tags, the title of my site does not change on the home page even though through out the pages it is changed. Also, when i click on "Categoris" on my site, the title is not changed nor does the description (i have used the global settings).

Can you please help me with this? Thank you!

2. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

What did the author of the plugin say when you asked them?

3. neociti
    Posted 14 years ago #

I have posted the same question on his forum but he did not reply yet.

4. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

Well as it's a plugin problem rather than an MU one, they are probably best placed to solve it, though I'm sure the phrase "hacked version of" will probably dissuade them from looking at it.

Have you tried it with a clean install and only the headspace2 plugin installed and activated?

5. neociti
    Posted 14 years ago #

The All-In-One SEO should not be a problem at all, i just mentioned it for people to know ahead of time. The problem that i have is indeed with the HeadSpace2. Not sure if its 100% compatible with MU

About this Topic