The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Where to find WPMU 2.7.1 (3 posts)

1. NoArtworkAvailable
    Posted 14 years ago #

After not sticking to my guns about "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" I foolishly updated to the latest version of WPMU. Without checking, the most important plugin that I am using now no longer can create users for some reason. I have no idea why (even after several re-installs).

So here is the next troubleshooting question, where can I find the .zip of WPMU 2.7.1? It seemed to be the only one that worked with the plugin and despite my constant searching, I can't seem to find the old version.

Thanks in advance!

2. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

Goto http://trac.mu.wordpress.org click Browse source, click tags then select the version you want.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Download as zip link, or search this forum for "previous version" and get the same instructions 144 times.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

"the most important plugin that I am using now no longer can create users for some reason. I have no idea why (even after several re-installs)."

Well now we don't know either, as you didn't mention the plugin. :) Odds are, other people may have the same issue and either fixed it, or need to be aware of it.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by NoArtworkAvailable
  • Latest reply from andrea_r