The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Dapadoo.com (1 post)

1. dpd1998
    Posted 14 years ago #

Put a lot of work into this site and much more to go.

I'm using WPMU 2.8.3, Simple Press Forum(SPF) plugin and a few other scripts and html. Many pages not uploaded yet as I have editing to do on them.

I've disabled comments in post and will be redirected to the forum though an option in SPF. An example of it is at the bottom of the index page.

I have 2 themes active which I made major changes to match my site. The index page and forum have to be on the same theme. I'll be making a change to the Index pages using html in a post in about 12 hours. There's too much type content on it right now. The forum needs some new graphics made for the buttons and arrows other wise it will remain the same. I need to find someone to do the graphics for me.

All the blogs will be listed on blogs.dapadoo.com as there are made and ready for viewing.

The main site blogs will be controlled in house. I will also have a second WPMU in a sub-folder for public sign up. I have to much in house work to complete before I can add it and can't project the date.

Come visit look around and let me know what you think. I know of a problem with the header of the 2 themes looking different while viewing with FireFox. If anyone thinks they know why I'm all ears. It only happens with the theme for the Index page and forum. I've looked and made changes to the css many times and no luck. All the headers look the same in IE.

http://dapadoo.com/

Comments welcomed!

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by dpd1998