The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Please...I need big time help... (3 posts)

1. Jim R
    Posted 14 years ago #

The short version of my problems is that in moving my WordPress site from a sub-folder to my root folder, it messed up the licensing code of a plugin I'm using. On the user end, I can deactivate it from on URL and move it to another. I mainly forgot to do it.

I tried to reset it to the prior sub-folder, to no avail, and in bringing it back again to my root folder, I ran into all kinds of trouble.

I tried to re-configure WPMU with my database, but it's not working. I tried installing over a clean install with a new database, then copying my users, posts, etc, back over, but that didn't work either. I finally did a clean install (WPMU files) over my database. From what I can tell, all the content is there, but when I go to log in, I get the following errors.

I'm not sure what any of it means. I'm using WPMU 2.8.1

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 662

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php:662) in /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php:662) in /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 664

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php:662) in /home/jwrbloom/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865
  2. Jim R
    Posted 14 years ago #

FYI--- I tried the wp-config-sample, putting in the appropriate setting manually, as I had read elsewhere, and it didn't work either.

3. reinard
    Posted 14 years ago #

Was ther any solution for that in the meantime? I have the same with one of my weblog which uses mySQL 5. The other with V4 is ok.

reinard@gmx.de

About this Topic