The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

MU Counterize (22 posts)

1. Nekusagi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hello! Im just announcing that I modified the WP plugin 'counterize' (http://andersdrengen.dk/projects/counterize) and it now works for WPMU. It store stats for all blogs without mixing them.
    Still to-do some global stuff but I want forward them to the counterize editor before anything.

2. voodooii
    Posted 17 years ago #

looking for this.
    thanks a lot.
    it's easy to install.

3. lajevardi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Nice work Nekusagi,
    ithink that could be better if you place "Counterize" under Dashboard part.

4. lajevardi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Nice work Nekusagi,
    i think that could be better if you place "Counterize" under Dashboard part.

5. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

hi, is the plugin at this url wpmu-compatible, or are you announcing that you created a compatible version ?
    If the second, where is this version accessible ?

6. Nekusagi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Look, as far as I tested, it doesn't work with WPMU.
    What I did is create a version that really works, also, it get ALL blogs in ONE table, so, you can make top5 easilly. Also, with my Blog Category Plugin, will add nice stats.

7. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

and did you release the modified code somewhere ?

8. lajevardi
    Posted 17 years ago #

That's working good guys, i've get it from there.
    But i have a little problem with its GIANT titles!!! i think i should edit them, with your permission of course;)

9. Nekusagi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Look, IM NOT THE COUNTERIZE CODER!
    I modified it to my porpuse and didn't released cause the OWNER of COUNTERIZE didn't replied me!

10. quenting
    Posted 17 years ago #

Nekusagi, what's the point of posting this if you don't post the code ? I understand you're not the developper, I was asking for the modified version of the code so it would be usable by everyone here (you don't really need the owner's permission to post code modifications you know). Without it this thread is pretty much worthless.

11. PleaseHelp
    Posted 17 years ago #

It it's based on GPL you can release the code without his permission.

12. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Although asking is always a plus. :)

Granted you don't have to but still.

13. Nekusagi
    Posted 17 years ago #

Ok.... here it goes...

Here you can get the files: http://toca.clanlogs.net/

14. Frequent
    Posted 17 years ago #

Negusagi-

The download link seems to be down. Do you have it available via another host? I am very interested in your modified counterize code.

Freq---

15. Nekusagi
    Posted 17 years ago #

ok, I'll upload it again wait a bit...

http://toca.clanlogs.net/ may work now

16. mrjcleaver
    Posted 17 years ago #

MUStatsnCats.zip doesn't download properly. The other one downloads fine, but I get this error when trying to run it:

WordPress database error: [Table 'conceptmapblog.wp_Counterize' doesn't exist]
    SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wp_Counterize WHERE blog_id = 1;

SELECT DISTINCT IP FROM wp_Counterize WHERE blog_id = 1;

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wp_Counterize WHERE blog_id = 1 AND timestamp >= '2006-10-07'

SELECT DISTINCT ip FROM wp_Counterize WHERE blog_id = 1 AND timestamp >= '2006-10-07'

17. abhic
    Posted 17 years ago #

Yeh the catsnstats didnt work for me either and thats the one i am looking for.

thank you.

18. kokinator
    Posted 16 years ago #

how i can get the files, the url don`t work
    http://toca.clanlogs.net/

19. hostingblog
    Posted 16 years ago #

it is not working for me, could it be something with file permissions?

20. suleiman
    Posted 16 years ago #

ooo buddy, this thread is nearly a year old. If you really want to work the stats magic in your MU install, then head on over to the doc's thread on the subject.

From the looks of it a sweet stats setup is on the horizon :)

21. fs1502
    Posted 16 years ago #

I have just installed the latest version of the standard WP counterize plugin and works great on my wpmu install at http://bloogle.es

It is yet been tested, but no bugs so far. FYI I have installed in the plugins folder, not wp-plugins, so that users may enable or disable it at wish.

22. sandg
    Posted 15 years ago #

where can i get the wpmu version of counterize? i got counterizeII but it doesnt function properly =(

About this Topic