The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

bad-behavior inside mu-plugins directory (11 posts)

1. PleaseHelp
    Posted 17 years ago #

Someone has manged to use bad-behavior inside mu-plugins folder?
    I'm trying to activate it by default for all blogs without luck. It infact always need a manual activation.

2. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Haven't tried it yet. I know it (used to) works over in WP.com land.

Maybe Donncha can give us some insight on it.

I know others have gotten Spam Karma 2 to work.

3. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

I vaguely remember using bad behaviour. All I did was copy the plugin into mu-plugins and it worked, I think!

4. PleaseHelp
    Posted 17 years ago #

thx donncha for the reply. Yes it works inside the mu-plugin folder but it need a manual activation inside the "plugins" menu

5. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Check inside the plugins folder on the server to see if you've left a copy of it there.

6. PleaseHelp
    Posted 17 years ago #

Sorry, I made a mistake :|
    I installed it inside mu-plugins folder (inside his folder bad-behaviour) and nothing happened. Than I tried to copy it without is directory, inside mu-plugins folder but I get this error: No Cheating!
    So I installed it inside the normal plugin folder where I can activate it by hand.

7. amanzi
    Posted 17 years ago #

I don't know anything about the plugin, but do you realise that if you put it into mu-plugins it won't actually show up in the plugins page in your admin site? It should just be automatically activated for all blogs.

8. PleaseHelp
    Posted 17 years ago #

yes, I know. With "nothing happened" I'm referring to the bad-behaviour options menu. It has to appear inside general options menu

9. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Why not just move it over to the regular plugin subdirectory then and let folks choose if they want to use it or not?

10. JuanManuel
    Posted 17 years ago #

how do i know if BB is working or activates if is inside mu-plugins.

11. chowanec
    Posted 16 years ago #

Worked for me out of the box. Dropped it in mu-plugins and under Options -> Bad Behavior on each blog, it seems active.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by PleaseHelp
  • Latest reply from chowanec