The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

clean install - DB error [wp_1_options doesn't exist] (4 posts)

1. activebiz
    Posted 17 years ago #

Creating Database Config File: DONE

WordPress database error: [Table 'marsart_blogs.wp_1_options' doesn't exist]
    INSERT INTO wp_1_options (option_name, option_value, option_description, autoload) VALUES ('template', 'default', '', 'yes')

WordPress database error: [Table 'marsart_blogs.wp_1_options' doesn't exist]
    INSERT INTO wp_1_options (option_name, option_value, option_description, autoload) VALUES ('stylesheet', 'default', '', 'yes')

Congrats! Your WPMU site has been set up and you have been sent details of your login and password in an email.

????????
    I did NOT alter any files -
    what do I need to fix and where?
    appreciate your help.
    thanx - michele

2. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

That's already been fixed - http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/ticket/80

Does your site display properly?

3. activebiz
    Posted 17 years ago #

yes, donncha, the site seems to work fine, am currently testing all aspects and have not found any errors yet - at least in the admin. Have not tested yet to sign up for a new blog.

may I ask you for a favor - since you pretty much know all the posts - am trying to find the post/solution how to get the register i.e. signup link on to the front page - like; login, sign up etc, because I want to use the auto created blog primarily as the gateway for signups, rather than blogging a lot myself - LOL
    thanks for your quick answers always,
    michele

4. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 17 years ago #

Change the theme for the main blog to "WordPress MU Home Default".. That has the page which displays those links!

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by activebiz
  • Latest reply from donncha