The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

CForms on Multiple Blogs (and tracking?) (2 posts)

1. scripty
    Posted 14 years ago #

Has anyone been able to get the CForms plugin working correctly on multiple blogs in MU?
    I have it installed and activated the plugin for a number of blogs, and while it seems to work ok and as expected for the first blog it was installed for - it completely fails for the other blogs.

When the other blogs create and add their own forms - it adds and emails the submissions as if it was trying to match up fields with a form that was created in the main blog. (Even though the form itself displays fine on the other blogs). As well, database tracking is not available for the other blogs - everything seems to come in just in that first blogs tracking view.

I contacted the plugin author and he's too busy to help - but said that other people had gotten the plugin to work with MU with some kind of config change (but he didn't elaborate on what the change was or who were these people) :)

Can anyone help?

2. scripty
    Posted 14 years ago #

So just in case anyone finds this and has the same problem I do...

CForms works fine so long as ajax enabled is checked OFF for all forms. Then the forms work fine, tracking works fine. But with Ajax turned on - that's where the problem is.

I guess we're just happy it's working and can live without the ajax part - but if anyone figures out how to make AJAX work - please let me know!!! scripty at scriptygoddess dot com

About this Topic