The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Theme My Login is not compatible with WPMU (6 posts)

1. ojohnson
    Posted 14 years ago #

This plugin is not compatible with WPMU and after uninstalling it's still acting like if it was installed. It keeps redirecting http://himnarioadventista.net to /wp-login/ and I don't have any idea as to what's causing it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    OJ

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Did you fix this? http://himnarioadventista.net/ resolves to a maintance page for me.

3. ojohnson
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi Tdjcbe,
    I did this to stop the page from redirecting until I could figure out the problem.
    You may check it now.

Thanks,
    OJ

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Is the gigya.com square part of this plugin? What happens when you remove whatever's driving the gigya.com logins?

What other plugins do you have installed?

Have you contacted the plugin author to see if they know of any current issues?

5. ojohnson
    Posted 14 years ago #

no the gigya.com square is not part of the plugin! I contacted the author and all he told me was to remove the folder from my plugins folder after uninstalling it. I did as advise, but still have the problem.

I tried deactivating all my plugins and still nothing.

Not sure what change, but I know it started happening after Theme My Login was installed.

Any other suggestions.

6. JsonB123
    Posted 14 years ago #

I'm going to give this a try with Wordpress MU 2.9.1.1...even though you've had problems with it ojohnson.

However, I'm backing up my files and database. I'm thinking that maybe this changed something in the database if you've deleted all the files form the plugins folder... this is why I always back up before throwing something this big into the works ;-).

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by ojohnson
  • Latest reply from JsonB123