The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Custom Wordpress theme, Any one here to Help me (4 posts)

1. seekndestroy88
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello,
    I want a custom wordpress page just like town9.com and at the backend the wordpress will be running , so whenever i add new post the front page changes itself ...
    how to make this theme ?.. or will any one charge me making this theme ..

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

There's a number of different methods. One is via using a sitewide tag solution. You may want to search the forum for 'recent posts' as it really depends on your setup and what method you want to take.

It's not a theme solution put one of a number of different plugins.

3. seekndestroy88
    Posted 14 years ago #

I am using Wordpress Blog .. for the plugin you said , is the side-wide plugin be able to install in wp blog, because the installation method says that copy the file to wp-content/mu-plugins and in wp blog there is no mu-plugin folder

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Well, then you're at the wrong forums then. These are for the Wordpress Multiuser software, not the regular wordpress software. You need to be over at http://wordpress.org/support

With the regular wp software though, when you make a post, the front page of your blog will update. If it's not, when you get over to the other site, please provide a link to your blog.(You should be doing that anyway.)

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by seekndestroy88
  • Latest reply from tdjcbe