The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

International & options-based customizable theme pack (1 post)

1. RickJoe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a WPMU-based low-cost website service, mainly for small local businesses and independent professionals who can't afford a custom website design. In order for website activations to be as quick and inexpensive as possible, I'm looking for themes matching the following conditions:

- All of them must be fully localized. I'm in Argentina, we speak Spanish.
    - All of them must be fully customizable through widgets and theme options. Header, footer, sidebars, colors, fonts and images should be able to be modified to fit the customer's needs.
    - Most of them should have non-blog style design. Examples of potential customers are a local hardware store or the neighbourhood plumber: these people don't need a blog-style website.
    - Themes can be free or premium. Theme packs with variety of designs are preferred.

So far, the best options I've found are WPMUdev, Thematic and Hybrid, but the 100-pack theme of the first isn't fully customizable by theme options (and the designs are mainly blog-style), and I've having a hard time finding child themes for the last two.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Greetings,

Rick

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by RickJoe