The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Cross post configuration (5 posts)

1. ambernarro
    Posted 14 years ago #

In the Cross post installation instructions for Cross Post, I get these directions:

Read the documentation in the doc directory for configuration and useage info.

I'm not sure where to find the doc directory, and I don't know how to configure the cross post. Please help!

2. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

Read the plugin's documentation in the plugin's directory.

3. ambernarro
    Posted 14 years ago #

Thank you Andrea. I appreciate the help.

One other question -- I've entered all the information it has said to enter into my plugin options. I only want one-way cross-posting. Do I have to activate the cross post plugin on the blog to which I am cross posting, or can I run it from the one FROM which I'm cross posting only?

Thanks again.

4. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

I woudl imagine you woudl activate it on the blog where you're posting from.

5. deximer
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi ambernarro,

I wrote the plugin a while ago and it's all a little fuzzy now but from what I remember you do not need to activate the plugin for blogs that are only being posted to, only for blogs you want to post from, i.e. blogs you want the cross-posting UI to show up in.

If you find that this is not the case please let me know and I'll crack open the code and try to figure it out.

-jeremy

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by ambernarro
  • Latest reply from deximer