The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Plugin Database Replication on New Blog Creation (2 posts)

1. Lumination
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi all,

My apologies if this question has already been asked, but I did look, and if it has been answered then I couldn't find it.

There are certain custom content types that I will be using on our BuddyPress/WPMU configuration, and Pods CMS will allow me to create these types beautifully. What I want to be able to do, and can't figure out, however, is to have the Pods CMS data copy to each new blog when it's created so that everybody has the same Pods in their blog by default (we will be allowing users to post recipes and events, all from the front-end instead of WP-Admin).

What would be the best way of having the Pods copy to newly created blogs? Also, is there something that I can do to make updating the Pods easier over all blogs if we happen to want to change the Pod structure?

Thanks.

2. FireMouse
    Posted 13 years ago #

I'd like to know this also for wpmu and buddypress. There is a forum in http://podscms.org maybe we can get an answer from there. Mayber you can post the question there. I'll look around also there when I have time later.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by Lumination
  • Latest reply from FireMouse