The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Posts and Pages Blank - No Content (5 posts)

1. memitch08
    Posted 14 years ago #

When I try to create a new post or page in a newly created blog it will show the Title of the post/page - but the content will not appear.

I've tried:
    - installing new blogs
    - disabling plugins
    - different themes
    - updating the permalink structures
    - error logs

[28-Jan-2010 20:41:45] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/livingf2/public_html/restorationgateway.org/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/all_in_one_seo_pack.php:609) in /home/livingf2/public_html/restorationgateway.org/wp-content/plugins/sidebar-login/sidebar-login.php on line 302 [28-Jan-2010 20:41:45] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/livingf2/public_html/restorationgateway.org/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/all_in_one_seo_pack.php:609) in /home/livingf2/public_html/restorationgateway.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/wpmu-signup-captcha.php on line 30

[28-Jan-2010 20:42:30] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so: undefined symbol: core_globals_id in Unknown on line 0 [28-Jan-2010 20:42:30] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so' - libmysqlclient_r.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

And I'm getting nowhere?

http://restorationgateway.org/testin/

Any help please? Thanks!

2. memitch08
    Posted 14 years ago #

Also -

I just moved the blog from one domain to another on the same server - but kept the same database.

And - I can post new posts and pages on the main blog wp_1 and there are no issues. The content shows up fine?

3. memitch08
    Posted 14 years ago #

Ok - when I look at the page source - between a blog that works and one that doesn't I see this code:

<div style="clear:both;"></div>

where the content is. I thought it might have something to do with the TinyMCE Advanced plugin - because the plugin will not install properly. It doesn't show up on the plugins page - but yet it appears to be active?

4. memitch08
    Posted 14 years ago #

resolved the issue with TinyMCE plugin - but still can't see content on posts or pages?

5. memitch08
    Posted 14 years ago #

Ok - I fixed it - the issue is with the plugin FotoBook by Aaron Harp -

I disabled all of the plugins from all of the blogs - and reset the permalink structure (which I probably didn't have to do) and then reactivated one by one. The only one that gave me an issue is fotobook - and I'm not sure why? I have it running on the first two created blogs - and there is no issues there - the issue only surfaced on other blogs?

Any ideas on why that might be would be appreciated as I really like the plugin - but right now I'm real happy to have my content back!

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by memitch08
  • Latest reply from memitch08