The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Categories and tags not working properly (5 posts)

1. ikeesh
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello! I am having problems with tags and categories and it's driving me crazy. Just 2 or 3 of them work fine, the rest of them when i click on them, the links don't go where they should(this happens with both either category or tag), plus the tags in english are not showing, only the ones in spanish (my site is bilingual).
    I had wpmu 2.9.1, and upgraded to 2.9.2 but nothing changed, I still have the same problem. I also have buddypress 1.2.1 installed.
    does anybody have any idea of why this is happening. help please :-( .

My site is: http://ikeesh.com
    in case somebody wants to take a look at it, to see what i'm talking about. can somebody tell me how to fix this?
    thanks in advance.

2. ikeesh
    Posted 14 years ago #

I just installed and activated Colorful Tag Cloud Widget plugin, and now the tags are showing in both languages, but the links still don't go where they should. some of them can't be found, and the other ones take me to a different tag, or to the home page. Same thing is happening with the categories. I would really appreciate some help please. this is driving me nuts.
    thanks.

3. ikeesh
    Posted 14 years ago #

hello. anybody? please help. i am still trying to find a solution to this problem .

4. stopha
    Posted 14 years ago #

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same trouble

5. ikeesh
    Posted 14 years ago #

Nope. I contacted my host support, and they are trying to see if they can fix it. The tags and categories in english are working now, but the ones in spanish still don't work. I do not know what to do anymore. I'm just going to wait, and see if my hosting company can do anything about it. I'll let you know :-)

About this Topic