The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Blogs not displayed in Site Admin -> Blogs view (2 posts)

1. TexInWien
    Posted 14 years ago #

I'm in the middle of importing a number of blogs over from WordPress to mu. I've got a few blogs that I can't see listed when I first visit the Site Admin -> Blogs screen.

If I choose to sort on any header in the blogs table on that screen, however, the table refreshes and all blogs are displayed. Additionally, if I search for blogs by name and leave the 'Name' field empty, all blogs are displayed.

It's only when I click on Site Admin -> Blogs that 3 blogs are not shown.

Additional detail: blogs with IDs 1-3 are shown, then the next 3 blogs are not shown. At first, the next three blogs meant blogs with IDs 4, 5 & 6, after which blogs with IDs >= 7 were again shown. I then deleted blog ID 4, thinking maybe there were problems with the 'hidden' blogs. Still, 1-3 are shown, then the next 3 are hidden (meaning, now, IDs 5, 6 & 7) and blogs with IDs >= 8 are shown.

Edit: extraneous details redacted.

2. TexInWien
    Posted 14 years ago #

Just realized it's a problem with my firewall software, which injects some popup-blocker code into web pages. If I disable the firewall software, the problem goes away.

May be helpful for anyone trying to administer wpmu and running sunbelt vipre + firewall and running into problems. Actually, it's not the first time I've run into conflicts between that software and the WordPress admin screens, so if you're running Sunbelt's security software and having weird, random problems with WP Admin screens, try disabling the Firewall and refreshing your page to see if it helps.

I've reported the problem to Sunbelt.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by TexInWien
  • Latest reply from TexInWien