The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

RunPHP, andrea could you help? (4 posts)

1. suleiman
    Posted 17 years ago #

I went on your site and noticed one of the plugins you had installed was RunPHP.php. Is this on your WPMU install? I'm trying to get this to run in my regular plugins directory, except every time i go to activiate it i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addfilter() in /home/......./public_html/wp-content/plugins/runphp.php on line 31

Any ideas?

2. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

It's on my regualr blog, not my MU install. :) I haven't tried it there (http://homeschooljournal.net).

All I can say is... did you look at line 31? :D

3. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Oh, I shoudl mention that letting unknown users run php in posts or pages is a HUGE security risk on an MU site, so there may be the possibility built in to not let a plugin like that work.

4. suleiman
    Posted 17 years ago #

you know what andrea, i think you may be right! Further searching has lead me to uncover that there are indeed precautions in place. I suppose that's a good thing, but I guess this means I'll just have to learn how to write php-enabled widgets on my own!

P.S. It would be so cool if there was a way to enable/disable widgets for users but keep them for admins!

P.P.S. Andrea, thanks for coming to my aid :)

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by suleiman
  • Latest reply from suleiman