The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

avatar Wpmudev plugin not work (5 posts)

1. zavarzadeh
    Posted 14 years ago #

hi i have many problem with avatar plugin (wpmudev plugin)
    when a person want upload photo system show this:
    Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 1024

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/4c5/Water lilies.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 1029

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpPreJ2u' to '/home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/4c5/Water lilies.jpg' in /home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 1029
    There was an error uploading the file, please try again.
    Warning: getimagesize(/home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/avatars/user/4c5/Water lilies.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mmz90/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/avatars.php on line 1035

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Did you create the avatar, avatar/user and avatar/blog directories as discussed in the install instructions?

They do have their own support forum by the way: http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/

3. pbrink
    Posted 14 years ago #

And did you change the filepermissions to 777 (write acces) on the avatar/blog and avatar/user permissions?

4. jeffqc
    Posted 13 years ago #

i get white page when i install this plugin and have done all whats is written in the install file :(

5. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

It's a paid plugin which includes support. Please take issues to their forum.

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by zavarzadeh
  • Latest reply from andrea_r