The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Dreaded Domain Mapping (Advanced Domain Mapping Plugin) (1 post)

1. provdes
    Posted 13 years ago #

I have tried with no success Donncha's Domain Mapping plug in as everytime I tried to log-in to a domain mapped blog it redirected me to the blog home page.

Ron and Andrea's Advanced Domain Mapping plugin (bundled with Multi-Site plug in) seemed to offer me the solution so I stumped up the $15 and downloaded it and installed it. Now when I try to log in to a mapped domain nothing happens at all, the log in page just reloads.

Unfortunately Ron and Andrea have removed their contact forms from their site and I can't find the answers on here or any other blogs (although Andrea just Tweeted me a link to http://musupport.net/ so gonna post there too)

My client is going mad because of the project delays this is causing and my Wordpress employee has taken an unexpected leave of absence leaving me, the business owning code muppet to sort it out.

Does anyone know if this redirecting when trying to log-in is a resolvable issue with the plug in?

Or can the plug in effect be achieved by writing a custom .htaccess file? If so does anyone have an example they would care to post?

Many thanks

Sam
    "it's been emotional..."

About this Topic

• Started 13 years ago by provdes