The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

WPMU and Gallery2 (6 posts)

1. DesignPastor
    Posted 17 years ago #

does anyone have experience in getting these two to work?

i really like how GALLERY integrates with WORDPRESS 2.0 with the WPG2 plugin .. but i have referred to the WPG2 MU plugin posting on galleryembedded.com ... but it does not seem to be working out right ..

anyone with a resolution would be FABULOUS !!!

Design Pastor

2. DesignPastor
    Posted 17 years ago #

anybody?

3. storpappa
    Posted 17 years ago #

I have the same question. When I try and install this plug in, it install and can be activated, but when trying to configure it, it shows oas incorrect version

Wordpress Version Compatible? Failed

4. storpappa
    Posted 17 years ago #

I found the variable =2 change searching the forums, and popped that in. Now I can get the plug in configured.

Of course now the question is how to I get it to only display a specific Gallery2' album on a specific blog.

bloga = gallery album1
    blog b = no gallery
    blog c - gallery album3

type of thing...

5. storpappa
    Posted 17 years ago #

<?php print g2_sidebarimageblock(id); ?>

Found this but the name, WPID and Gallery2 ID's do not seem t be the value...

On one blog where it is working it pulls from the first gallery which happens to work out that way. Have to figure out what id it is looking for...

6. storpappa
    Posted 17 years ago #

SELECT * FROM g2_AlbumItem
    returns the currect value, not
    SELECT * FROM g2_User

okay problem solved...
    On a larger site you are going to need to do a join or a select on the items tabel and see where a specific owners items are stored then grab it that way. I did not see a mapping table

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by DesignPastor
  • Latest reply from storpappa