The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Plainboxing my Site (4 posts)

1. shoutlove
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hi, I recently added the Plain box theme to my list of available themes. Originally there were many problems with it, but with the help of Google and friendly site owner who'd written up a tutorial on how to 'Plainbox your site' most of them were fixed. That said, I am still experiencing two problems.

1) When you click on Blogroll, there's no blogroll, even though my list has 5 or so links.

And

2) WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
    SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ID) FROM

Which appears just above my entry.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. dsader
    Posted 17 years ago #

<?php wp_list_bookmarks(); ?> 

Find the arguments from

http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags.

3. shoutlove
    Posted 17 years ago #

Thanks dsader, I'll try that!

More details on the WP error, it only appears on the front page. When I click to view the entries in their own page, it's not there. It's also not there on my navigation pages (like about & biography). :)

4. shoutlove
    Posted 17 years ago #

Okay, the WP error is fixed, I don't know how I just viewed my blog and it's gone. Now, on the Plainbox thing, I'm having a new issue. I'm using the Extended Live Archives plugin per the install instructions, but the archives are no where to be found. any ideas?

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by shoutlove
  • Latest reply from shoutlove