The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

The Head On Radio Network on Mu (8 posts)

1. 12thharmonic
    Posted 16 years ago #

Whooo Hoooo we are now on Mu!
    Using a colour palete based on EcoIron's EMERGY_C. A low wattage (on CRT) colour palete.
    In Fact I will be interviewing them on my show. 11am-noon Eastern U.S. Monday April 30th
    Fox'd Up!
    The Head On Radio Network
    Still a few things to do. Like an interblog menu (almost done) And some fiddly bits.

The Theme is a hacked 3Col K2

2. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

great site. 2 questions: 1)how did you get K2 working? 2)which music player are you using on the front page. it pretty awsome.

great work!

3. 12thharmonic
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thank You.
    First the music player. I assume you ar speaking of the streamer. It's an embeded player that I attched the site's css to.
    http://cit.ucsf.edu/embedmedia/step1.php
    I'm still debugging the quicktime versions. Real and WMP work very well. Our streaming is supplied by http://whiterosesociety.org The player is just a skin.
    Ahhhh K2
    Well It's not bug free yet. Since it's a closed community. I manualy upload the header images via FTP and then select in the K2 Options panel.
    I still have upload path issues and a couple plug in bugs. I am working through these. It's the multi blogging that I needed so. Here I stand.
    I have hard coded the far right sidebar content so it appears on all show blogs. the inner sidebar uses sidebar modules to customize blog to blog.
    So far so good.

4. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

"hard coded the far right sidebar content so it appears on all show blogs. the inner sidebar uses sidebar modules to customize blog to blog"

amazing idea. so everyone pretty much has the same thee, though?

i got a sports site - i've been looking into doing a an internet radio show. ok, really, i only thought of it a few days ago. i'm looking to stream my college spirit music collection with local podcast and live work from my buddies all over the world. you site has helped me clarify some ideas. thanks!

5. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

for my music, i've been using wimpy.

6. 12thharmonic
    Posted 16 years ago #

"so everyone pretty much has the same then, though?"

Since I'm using "Mu" to run a Radio "Network" Site. there are some things we want on all pages on all blogs. Advertising, promotions, etc...

Does Whimpy handle live streams? like pls or m3u? I'll have to look. I didn't think any of the plug in players did.

7. RDI
    Posted 15 years ago #

Wondering if anyone has successfully gotten Wimpy Rave Player to work with their Wordpress Mu installation ?

Thanks in advance ...

8. otomobil
    Posted 15 years ago #

hi you blog inactive http://headonradionetwork.com/

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by 12thharmonic
  • Latest reply from otomobil