The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Image from Image Editor is not sent to post (5 posts)

1. Jaqueline
    Posted 16 years ago #

I don´t know if anyone had this problem, but I made some tests in my website :www.morefashion.net, and, in the very first post, if I try to send a picture, it doesn´t go. Just after saving it, and then coming back to the "browse" I can send the picture.

After that, it works fine in all posts... :-/

Tried in 3 diferent blogs/usernames, and one friend of mine just complainned about it.

I wonder if someone else had this problem?

Thanks
    Jackie

2. jalien
    Posted 16 years ago #

see the README. I would guess you need to edit your php.ini and set the memory limit to 32 or 64MB

3. Jaqueline
    Posted 16 years ago #

@jalien,

Thanks for replying, I did it already and seems it doesn't work, still... but after the person saves any post, it starts to work. I will check something about the permissions, chmod again some folders and do some other tests.

4. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

What browser, browser version, OS and security programs are you using?

Can you also check to see if teh file actually made it to the file system? (ie visit your host's backend and see if you can find the file in your blogs.id subdirectory for that blog.)

Can you also define "it doesn't go" please? What do you see? Do you get any error? What specifically occurs?

You did run the upgrade script when you upgraded, right?

5. Jaqueline
    Posted 16 years ago #

@DR Mike, hmmm... english is not my language, so, I think I wasn't clear... ;-) The exactly error is that after uploading, the image appears in the browser box, nicelly, with all the options about link, thumbnail, etc, etc, but when I click to "Send to editor", it just does nothing. No error, it´s like nobody clicked. But, after saving the post, it works fine, and then, works fine at the beginning in all the next posts.

I'm using MU1.2.1, Firefox 2.0.0.3. What I think is strange, is that after first "save", the system works fine (I mean, it does the upload as it should do always), it´s like something is turned on just after saving...

:-/

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by Jaqueline
  • Latest reply from Jaqueline