The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Themes not working properly (5 posts)

1. stokedking
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hello,

I have been running WordPress blogs for some time now and I am switching to MU for a new financial blog farm that I am setting up. Basically, I want to have one uniform look and logo to all of the blogs with slight differences to reflect the specific financial topic such as real estate, credit cards, etc. Can anyone tell me the easiest way of doing this?

Also, while I create my own theme, I would like to use the "Almost Spring" theme. I upload it, make it active and select it from the presentation screen but then my blog address just shows a blank screen. Furthermore, this seems to happen with any non-default theme. Has anyone experienced this before and, more importantly, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Ed

2. stokedking
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well, I just saw another thread that said that the default checkboxes were reversed. That might solve one of my problems and I am going to check it out.

3. stokedking
    Posted 16 years ago #

OK, so that didn't work. I'm just not getting it. I check "enable" and all it does is disable everything. Any ideas?

4. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

check "disable" and see if it enables them instead? :D

5. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

ACtually if that does work, that's a very very old version of mu. We had a ticket about that many months ago where it was backwards.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by stokedking
  • Latest reply from drmike