The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Stats from server updated on dashboard (3 posts)

1. kp2575
    Posted 16 years ago #

I have awstats on my host which offers stats for the subdomains I have. I was wondering how I could have those stats appear in the dashboard of wordpress so I don't have to try and install another stats program and bog down my setup.

2. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

AFAIK, you have to be logged in as the control panel user to view those. So, it wouldn't work.

If not, then you could just so an include_once for the file you wanted to include. Grabbing the domain from the url in the back, and using it to include the specific stat file.

Granted, if it's even possible, it's going to kill the page because that page will have its own HTML elements like, html, head and body.

3. kp2575
    Posted 16 years ago #

One of the blogs I get paid to write for on a blogging network has it so it updates the total page views once a day, links, feed subscribers, and comments once a day, giving you a running total for the month.

I only have author writes and I don't know if they would be keen on giving me this info. I just figured if they are doing it there has to be a way.

About this Topic