The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

No email seding (3 posts)

1. JHOSMAN
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hello my name is JHOSMAN I am to webmaster of KoKForos.com

I speak Spanish, and installs in my site wordpressMU in the following direction: http://kokforos.com/blogs and then everything walks well in the installation, arrives the mail to me with the password from admin, but the problem is that when a user is wanted to never register its mail arrives to him from confirmation, that can be made to solve this problem.

One forgot, it reviews the data base to me in MYSQL and because the registry of the people who do it if it is kept the problem is that it never sends the electronic mail.

Thanks.

2. drmike
    Posted 16 years ago #

Please check your email server's error and full logs. Gotta admit that you should be doing that before posting here.

3. JHOSMAN
    Posted 16 years ago #

Thank you very much by the opportune answer, good you say me that she verifies the errors that there are in my servant of email before postear then here as habia this a my admin arrived the mail with the password from administration and to the other users who register themselves does not arrive east mail to them, if to which you talks about you have to do in something of the Panel of Administration of WPMU him solicite the please indicated to me as it is the route that I must follow to verify that.

About this Topic