The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Accidentally changed admin theme, now getting php errors. (5 posts)

1. dantidote
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well damn, we were running super smoothly, until I went and accidentally changed the theme. Now the error I get is:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tiga_getuseragent() (previously declared in /home/squall/www/wpmu/wp-content/themes/blue-rose-10/functions.php:88) in /home/squall/www/wpmu/wp-content/themes/blue-rose-10/functions.php on line 86

I'm no php expert at all, and I cant access anything. I thought about reinstalling but for some reason I cant remove the wpmu folder from ftp. Can anybody help?

2. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

It's either the tiga theme (which I know has issues unless you fixed it) or the blue rose theme. Delete both of them and you should be good. No need to reinstall it all.

That's a basic wp/theme issue. Says so right at the bottom of the theme page too I think.

3. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

Tiga uses Ohz's theme toolkit. It doesn't work on wpmu out of the box. You have to replace the toolkit with wpmu's version.

Link

4. dantidote
    Posted 16 years ago #

Fixed, thanks for the quick response!

5. yli
    Posted 16 years ago #

just change the name of folder theme or delete... and wordpress wil go back to default theme...

About this Topic