The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Blog Theme is off (6 posts)

1. wazimm
    Posted 16 years ago #

I recently started trying out wordpress mu v1.2.5a at http://blog.isins.com and I noticed that the theme is off. I really don't know how to turn my theme on.

2. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

3. TheDonSansone
    Posted 16 years ago #

I have had issues like this before and a quick way of ensuring that your theme is on is by going into your admin dashboard. Click "SiteAdmin" then submenu "Blogs" then next to your blog name you should see the "edit" button. Click this and firstly - you should see a list of available bog themes on the right hand side. (If your required theme is not listed - then thats another problem).

Scroll down the settings column on the left hand side of this edit page to the rows called Template and Stylesheet and manually type the name of the theme in both these text boxes. e.g: WordPress mu Default would be default, another could be classic or theme26 etc.

4. wazimm
    Posted 16 years ago #

thanks TheDonSansone

It works now

5. TheDonSansone
    Posted 16 years ago #

You are welcome.

6. TheDonSansone
    Posted 16 years ago #

wazimm - nice clean template that you are using, could you point me to where I might be able to get that theme as the layout would be good for a project my sis is doing - i'd just need to recolor it and change a style or two ?

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by wazimm
  • Latest reply from TheDonSansone