The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Stats for mu (please help) (5 posts)

1. sirmillman
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi i have recently installed wordpress mu on my site and was wondering if there is a stats code for it to state how many blogs, comments etc... have been made?

Please post here if you have any information that may help me.
    Thanks

2. adisonedu
    Posted 15 years ago #

You can see this in your admin area. At least how many blogs have been started. Comments are a different thing. Since Wordpress has the ability for the owner to approve the comments some may be visible, some may still be waiting to be approved.

On some of my blogs there can be hundreds of spam comments waiting to be approved that just get dumped. Comments can not be universally controlled or counted from a single location, it would also be misleading since some are live, some not and most are spam.

3. d_kc
    Posted 15 years ago #

There's a premium plugin that counts number of sitewide comments and posts in x amounts of time.

4. springcm
    Posted 15 years ago #

I need a way to bulk dump all comments. I get hundreds of auto spam comments a week and it takes some time to delete them. Since I have a dozen blogs and this to delete these spam comments it takes an hour a week or more.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

http://wpmututorials.com/plugins/stopping-spam-comments-sitewide/

That'll help stop all the obvious spam cluttering up your database to start with.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by sirmillman
  • Latest reply from andrea_r