The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Problem when I embed a youtube video (2 posts)

1. citygal
    Posted 16 years ago #

When I go to embed a youtube video it won't show up, so what i've been doing is I go to dreamweaver embed my video there then i copy and paste the codes from dreamweaver onto my WP blog.

That's not to bad, but whenever I go to edit my blog the video soen't show video doesn't show up. This is starting to get frustrating cause I have to re-copy and paste my video again. And when I try to post more then one video only one shows up!

What can I do to fix this? I know youtube has a way to set up WP with you youtube channel. Do i need to do that? How does that work?
    I'm clueless right now!

Please help!
    Thanks! :)

2. theapparatus
    Posted 16 years ago #

May I make the polite suggestion that you search as it's been discussed before at some great length?

Object tags and the like are removed due to security concerns with wordpress multiuser. If you're using regular wordpress as you state in your post, you need to be over at http://wordpress.org/support (I do note in your profile that you've asked a question here before so you may be using 'WP' incorrectly.)

You're going to have to install a plugin to use youtube. Those other threads discuss ones that you can use.

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by citygal
  • Latest reply from theapparatus