The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

WPMU Freelancers wanted - I'm making a list (25 posts)

1. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm looking to create a collective pool of people who are capable of working with WPMU on a professional level (ie, for pay). Basically, this list will probably be published at wpmutuorials.com and I will also use it to refer people to, because I get asked a lot.

I get a lot of requests for work needing done - all kinds of ability levels, all kinds of pay ranges. Everyone I currently know, including myself, is super busy. If you're already on my list, you probably know it.

If you're not, PLEASE give me your name, contact links and ability level. Bonus points if you've also developed plugins.

You can drop me a line here or email me: andrea AT atypicalife DOT net.

2. cafespain
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm also generally super-busy - but like to take on the odd small project to distract me every now and then. Good to get the old brain cells working in a different way :)

I'll pop you an email in a short while with details.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Awesome.

4. boonika
    Posted 15 years ago #

Designers?

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Coders mostly. :)

I need people who can install under various setups, troubleshoot, recommend plugins (and install them and instruct people how to use them), tweak plugins, possibly write plugins - all the way up to "build me a social network".

6. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

i'm down for basal "installs under various setups, troubleshoot, recommend plugins (and install them and instruct people how to use them) and "tweaking" plugins. But I'm too busy to build things - as Andrea already knows. The building will have to wait until the fall, methinks.

7. MrBrian
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'd be interested in some side work, but i also don't have all the time in the world. Smart idea with your blog andrea, I should have thought of that.

Heres my contact info:
    Brian Freeman
    evilkarma [AT] gmail [DOT] com
    Can build plugins, hack the core, troubleshoot installs. [anything technically challenging]

8. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Y'all are rockin' my socks.

9. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

Erm, http://incsub.com :) We do the lot! And we're Full Time. And we're gonna also be 'hiring' ('come work with us' is a better description) soon.

So watch this space, or just get in touch with us admin /at/ incsub (dot) com now if you like :)

Actually, we frequently get requests for smaller jobs which unfortunately we can't take (this being a livelihood and all that) so we'd love to partner / help promote that list for you Andrea :)

10. lunabyte
    Posted 15 years ago #

What's this "IncSub" you refer to? ;-)

11. awarner20
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'd like to have my name thrown in for good measure, as more of a general "workhorse" that could cover this aspect, "recommend plugins (and install them and instruct people how to use them), tweak plugins".

As most of you know, I'm experienced in "modifying" standard WP and just created my first MU site, so I'm still a little wet behind the eyes, but I think I could be beneficial if you need someone to take care of the more mundane tasks;)

I believe you have my info...

12. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

hey Farms, your consulting page says y'all work for nothing less than 40 gazillion dollars and a first born. and the first born has to be blonde which kinda puts you guys outta my range. so everyone hire me.

/i had to say dollars cuz i'm Southern and I couldn't find that queer Euro sign on my keyboard.
    //end thread hijack

//curt

13. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

demonicume: with gas and food prices as high as they are, he needs that much money...lol

14. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Actually Farms charges a lot less than some other folks.

15. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

Either way I'm stuffed - it used to be 60 Aussie cents to the US$... now it's over 95 :(

Anyone hear '50% pay cut'?

So, I have to make up for it some way, hence the first born stuff ;)

16. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Come to Canada, we have funny money too.

demonicume, you can loan me your first born. ;)

17. iamsgf
    Posted 15 years ago #

guys, I am looking for someone that will sort out SMTP plugin or hard code info for emails for me! email me at iamsgf<at>hotmail<.>com with a price.

:)

18. devportals
    Posted 15 years ago #

You can contact us at devportals at g mail dot com

19. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hey mods, wanna nuke that spam above? Thanks. :)

devportals - got some sort of references or previous work I can look at?

20. mistrtim
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi Folks,

Sorry this being my first post here and all, but I was searching for expert advice on a setup issue where I love the potential of WPmu, but need the functionality of WP.
    Was hoping I could setup both with the main site being on the WP, and the wpmu setup on a subdomain. Of course this comes after we've already developed a fair bit of content on the WPmu platform and that would have to be moved.
    Anyone interested in advising, consulting, assisting?
    http://successblognet.com

21. GIGALinux
    Posted 15 years ago #

For the german speaking region: I'm Dennis Morhardt (http://www.dennismorhardt.de/) and my current project was "tazblogs" (http://blogs.taz.de/). tazblogs are the blogs of a big german newspaper (die tageszeitung).

My contact details: gigalinux [at] gmail [dot] com or +49 1717018863

22. digitalweb
    Posted 15 years ago #

Greetings Everyone! I'm interested in starting a community blog site using Wordpress MU.

I'm looking for someone experienced to help me set it up.

It's going to be a site for Real Estate community to start their own personal blog.

Also, I'd really like to use this real estate theme from Revolution:

http://www.revolutiontheme.com/themes/revolution-real-estate

I hope to hear from someone and let's talk! :)

I can be reached at: chad [at] digitalwebco [dot com]

Thanks!

23. bijeeshmk
    Posted 15 years ago #

I would like to work as a freelancer

24. jonkristian
    Posted 15 years ago #

Not new in the game but my company is quite new, http://divint.no/ Site is currently only in Norwegian im afraid. Anyways, we are always interested in work, programming/design, support etc.. I can be reached on: post AT divint DOT no.

25. wpmupremium
    Posted 15 years ago #

@andrea_r - we'd certainly appreciate being added to your list, WPMU Premium does custom work on the full spectrum and will be in touch soon via email to properly introduce ourselves...

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by andrea_r
  • Latest reply from wpmupremium