The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

does anyone have cformsII working on MU (6 posts)

1. bikerjeg
    Posted 15 years ago #

This script looks really nifty. It helps create contact forms of all kinds and has great features including the ability to create contact forms with attachments. I tested it out on a regular installation of wordpress and it does wonders but I can't get it to run on MU. I uploaded it to the plugins directory on MU and I tried using "plugin commander" to activate it. While it does activate it I don't have a cformsII tab on the admin panel. Does anyone know how to get the script working properly on MU? I would really like to see this script integrated into MU as it seems very useful in creating contact forms. Here's a link to the plugin for those that have not seen it before:http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin

2. bikerjeg
    Posted 15 years ago #

just realized that it installs with plugin commander fine but it does not actually work. I get an error:
    All cforms data has been erased!

Please go to your Plugins tab and either disable the plugin, or toggle its status (disable/enable) to revive cforms!

It seems that the plugin does not work with MU properly and does not create the required databases. Does anyone have any advice? I would really like to see cforms integrated into MU since it's so full of features and has really helped with my other wordpress sites.

3. OlafB
    Posted 15 years ago #

Work for me perfect!

Have you installed in wp-content/plugins/cforms/ do not in wp-content/mu-plugins/

4. bikerjeg
    Posted 15 years ago #

Yep I have it in wp-content/plugins and activating it with plugin commander.

How did you install it? Do you have cformsII or what version? are you sure you're running it on wordpress MU? I can't for the life of me figure out why my install does not work.

5. bikerjeg
    Posted 15 years ago #

guess it doesn't work with plugin commander. I just activated it through the regular plugin menu

6. Knaight
    Posted 15 years ago #

Does anyone know what makes Plugin Commander and Cforms not compatible?

Thanks!

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by bikerjeg
  • Latest reply from Knaight