The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

MiniBlog It! (5 posts)

1. KKWangen
    Posted 15 years ago #

I've set up a MU powered site that offers free Mini blogs - for anyone who's into miniblogging.

MiniBlog It!

The site uses a heavily hacked version of the Prolouge theme to make it work, - and you can switch between several colours schemas, add background image, change font styles and more.

And of course, as in Prolouge you can write posts on the fly without having to log into the blog's backend

2. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Nicely done there. :)

As a slightly related issue, I know a guy looking for someone to help him setup something like this integrated with BuddyPress. He'll pay. :D Want me to send him your info?

3. KKWangen
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thank you, andrea_r :)

I'm kind of stucked for the next four or five weeks, but can he wait that long? ;-) I'm haven't looked that much into BuddyPress, but I guess it would be just theme hacking to make it work.

4. fritzdsouza
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi KKWangen

nice site just saw it but the youtube button in the reply part does not seem to work :(

and what did u use for that report spam functionality?

nice work

5. KKWangen
    Posted 15 years ago #

fritzdsouza: I couldn't figure out how to display some quicktags just for the postform (and not for the commentform), as you can't post images and videos there without the code being stripped. So I've just added a note telling people it can't be done (for now)

You'll find the Report Spam plugin at ShuttleX: http://shuttlex.blogdns.net/2008/06/21/wpmu-spam-reporter/

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by KKWangen
  • Latest reply from KKWangen