The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Looking to pay for support - Mu multi-site plugin (9 posts)

1. newnoob
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have Wordpress MU running. I want to use the multi-site plugin to manage multiple domains. Ultimately, I want to use WPMU as a CMS. I currently have Wordpress running with the Multi-site plugin installed... I'm stuck in actually getting the plugin to work and the documentation seems to be limited. Send me your contact info and a flat quote. I can pay via paypal. Please advise if you think I should re-post elsewhere.

2. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

With any luck Donncha should be realeasing a plugin shortly to help with that... feel free to donate $ to th plugin competition prize pool :)

http://wpmu.org/wordpress-mu-plugin-competition/

3. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

if it's quick, i can, help you. admin at c-netconsulting.com. Hit me tonite if you can.

4. newnoob
    Posted 15 years ago #

5. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

demonicume rocks though too I should say :)

6. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

because i intend to depend heavily on these new plugins, i'll donate to the cause.

7. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Yes, demonicume totally DOES rock. :) I recommend him highly. :D

8. newnoob
    Posted 15 years ago #

Still looking for some support with this. I switched hosts to have more control over the DNS wildcard stuff. I now have a VPS running with the multi-site plugin but I can't get beyond that point. I am happy to pay for your time to help me get through this... Demonicume was helping me but it seems that he's too busy with the wife and kids. :)

9. mu-master
    Posted 15 years ago #

I can do it for you. I am familiar with the vhost setup on cpanel servers. I also customize development for mu.

sayjustin@gmail.com

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by newnoob
  • Latest reply from mu-master