The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Will pay to make this plugin work with WPMU (6 posts)

1. maka1
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi guys, I would like to install buddypress plugins on a normal wpmu install without converting the whole thing to buddypress but the plugins dont seem to work without Core.php, therefore I would like to find someone who could make plugins such as Private Messaging, Friends and Groups work with normal wpmu.

Will pay $$

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 15 years ago #

As Buddypress is still in Beta I'd suspect that you wont get many or any takers

3. cafespain
    Posted 15 years ago #

You could try looking in the Buddy press core php file and commenting (or deleting) out the functions that re-arrange the normal blog menus. Then you would have the core code but without the BuddyPress menu layout.

I haven't looked at the most recent code for a while, but it should be fairly simple to find (it's the bit that has the global $menu, $sub_menu; line near the top of the function) :)

4. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

"but the plugins dont seem to work without Core.php,"

That's a required file. I'd do exactly what cafespain suggested: comment out what you don't want.

Also, I don't think Groups is anywhere near working. Remember this plugin is not even in beta yet.

5. eporedieis
    Posted 15 years ago #

Andrea, when you had done it, can u send it to me? aleilblog at gmail.com
    Grazie mille ;)

6. maka1
    Posted 15 years ago #

hmm, ok tnx for advice guys

About this Topic