The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

css not working (10 posts)

1. sridaran
    Posted 15 years ago #

hi i created a new blogs in wordpress mu..when i entered new blogs it will open .but css not working...plz anyone tell me how to solve this..

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

As per the readme file include with your download, please make sure you include the information found on this page when asking for assistance. Without that information, there's little that we can help with. (You may have noted that you haven't received any response.)

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_WPMU

You may want to take a second and review the "Is MU for me?" sticky as well at the top of the forums.

3. hostgator hosting
    Blocked
    Posted 15 years ago #

You sound too strict djcbe..Sound scary :)

sridaran, perhaps you should try another new theme. Download a new theme and install it as brand new without changing anything.

You can find great wordpress themes at http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/. I am pretty sure they are all problem free.

4. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I completely agree with tdjcbe, look at all these posts of people trying out wpmu, having no clue about php or hosting but wanting to run a wpmu install, which means sorting out their "clients" problems.

5. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm sure that the hostgator spammer will be happy to explain how changing a theme would solve the problem.

6. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

:-) exactly my thoughts. I had actually wasted 5 mins of my valuable time checking his site just to realize to my astonishment, that people indeed buy a domain like reviewhostgator to "market" hostgator domain???? Incredible...

###edit###
    btw. maybe this is a grander scheme: signing up under another username and posting a newbie question just to answer it later himself and SPAM his domain :-)

@original thread author: if you are not the reviewhostgator guy, rephrase your question or give more details and sorry for hijacking your thread :-)

7. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

"people indeed buy a domain like reviewhostgator to "market" hostgator domain???? Incredible..."

Yep, becasue it;s probably plastered with affiliate links so he gets a kickback on everyone else's signup. I bet it has a mondo amount of adsense too.

8. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

*shrug* I host three of these on my servers. This isn't how they drum up business though.

9. hostgator hosting
    Blocked
    Posted 15 years ago #

haha..sorry guys..i guess i'm in the wrong place..I am suppose to be in wordpress.com not MU. Anyway I am not spammer. I have just started to participate and looking around..(If I am a spammer I will not have come back to check the threat.)

And I am not sridaran. Perhaps I have no evidence to prove it.

Yup..I am an affiliate for hostgator and make commission when someone sign up hosting through me.

10. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 15 years ago #

Removed the Hostgator user's link. :)

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by sridaran
  • Latest reply from donncha