The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Plugin: WPMU Power Tools (6 posts)

1. MrBrian
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just released a new plugin, actually probably one of the first I've taken the time to make a post about. It's intended mainly for WPMU Developers, but I think it's vital for anyone's wpmu site. I'm hoping people will share their useful code snippets and feedback.

WPMU Power Tools

2. boonika
    Posted 15 years ago #

And. I'm also first here. I hope I'll be able to learn how to use this plugin. Thanks MrBrian.

3. boonika
    Posted 15 years ago #

"you will now be able to easily make modifications to your WPMU site and every blog in your network on the fly"

What kind of modifications? Is it possible to change... I don't know... 'Meta Widget' for example? Or just those parameters which can be modified inside user (blog Admin) administration?

4. MrBrian
    Posted 15 years ago #

The idea is that it can execute php code for a single blog or across every blog on your site. Developers know what is possible and there are samples already, but for example, there was a member of the WPMU Dev Premium forums that wanted a list of all bloggers using a specific plugin. I wrote a quick snippet he could use inside the executor to do just that.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

boonie - have a look at the meta widget in the latest code. It's all mu-specific now. :)

6. boonika
    Posted 15 years ago #

I offered Meta Widget as an example but thanks for the info Andrea. I'll check that. I've finally fixed my dedicated virtual so all sub-blogs can be displayed and now I can focus on 2.6.2:)

About this Topic