The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Featured Post (5 posts)

1. Success
    Posted 15 years ago #

Is that a simple way to stick a post as a featured post?

2. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

what does that mean, featured post?

Even if you can stick a post as featured post, the template you are using must know how to display featured posts...

Do you have a template that displays featured posts and don't know how to stick certain posts as featured?

Or maybe you need a plugin for featured posts?

rethink what exactly you want to ask, then come again and rephrase your question.

3. Success
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thank you Ovidiu,

Blogs in my mu are domain mapped.

I am not looking for a plugin to feature posts from the blogs in my network.

I am looking for a plugin to show featured post for a domain mapped blog. I mean, I just want to make a post as sticky so it remains as the most recent post.

I came across the Featured Post plugin by DailyTestimony. But it seems that it's for featuring posts from the network.

4. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Shouldn't matter if it's domain mapped or not, it's still in the same database and thus, part of the same network.

As for there being a simple way... other than Dailytestimony's, not that I know of.

5. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I am still not 100% sure what you want, but there are a couple of plugins by leogermani which might help you, I only remember the name of one of his plugin, it was called repost. Look it up, find the others and see if it helps you.

About this Topic