The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Upgraded to 2.6, file upload dialogue is missing (3 posts)

1. tkreucher
    Posted 15 years ago #

Good Evening,

I'm likely going to have a *headdesk* moment any moment here when I realize a mistake of Grand DUH proportions...but it's been a LONG Monday and I can't for the life of me figure this out, so I throw myself on your mercy. :)

We were in desperate need of upgrading, having gotten mired down in 1.3.3 for months now. I finally was able to schedule the time tonight and did the incremental to 1.5.1, then to 2.6. Things seem fine, however, when I go to Write Post, my Upload section is missing. (To see what I am expecting, see the section labeled 4 in this example: http://www.kitschicat.com/gallery2/d/21011-1/ADCWritePost.jpg)

I should add, I have deactivated all plugins and I am using the default theme.

Please help this poor addled mind, desperately in need of a cocktail once I arrive home. ;)

Thanks,
    Trase

2. Klark0
    Posted 15 years ago #

You haven't worked with 2.5 ..2.6 lately? Not even single user ? The Upload feature is now a button just above the post content area. Under Site Admin > Options you'll switches to turn on turn off uploading videos, pictures, etc.

3. tkreucher
    Posted 15 years ago #

See, I knew it would be a DUH moment. :P No, haven't worked with it recently. Don't I feel silly. :) I think I should probably not try to perform upgrades during bouts with hypoglycemia, heh.

Thank you! :)

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by tkreucher
  • Latest reply from tkreucher