The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Problems with widget.php on ONE blog in my WPMu installation (6 posts)

1. billdennis5
    Posted 15 years ago #

I recentlu moved from one server to the next. Finally, all is well ... almost. I have one member blog, located here:

http://problemsareforsolving.blogpeoria.com

That is experiencing the following problem. Namely, the following error appears atop all posts and even in that' site's admin pages:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/blogpeor/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 676

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blogpeor/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 676

I tried moving this site to a new theme, same problem. Also, same problem when I deactivate all the plugins. This is the only blog with this message. Any ideas?

When I check that line in widgets.php, I see the following

`foreach ( array_keys($options) as $o ) {~

2. MrBrian
    Posted 15 years ago #

They're just warnings, nothing serious, but could it be the theme causing it?

3. billdennis5
    Posted 15 years ago #

Un, no. I switched this user to another theme and the same error appeared.

4. IdaWebCo
    Posted 15 years ago #

MrBrian - that was my thought too. I'm helping billdennis5 with this and could not find any problem with the theme. What that error has to do with is multiple instances of the same widget. This WPMU was moved from its' original home to a new server and apparently all the blogs are working except this one. This blog has about 3 RSS feed widgets, but so do others on bills network. Very odd?

We are going to try deactivating and reactivating the RSS widgets and see what happens. Will let you know.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

That's what I would try first.

Soemtiems things need a jumpstart / resave, like those heart paddles.

6. billdennis5
    Posted 15 years ago #

The blogger did just that and the problem is fixed. Thank you all.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by billdennis5
  • Latest reply from billdennis5