The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Joomla user Auth for Wordpress MU (joomla-wpmu user integration) (6 posts)

1. alquimistabiologico
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hello
    I found this plugin, wich allows to Joomla be integrated into Wordpress MU installation. According to how set it, users can just be members or they can also have blogs automatically.

The fact is, I have not been able of make it work, can somebody install it, make it work, and tell me how to do it?

Here is the plugin website:
    http://hery.blaogy.org/2008/02/22/joomla-user-auth-for-wordpress-mu/

Thanks for any help!!

2. Chacapamac
    Posted 15 years ago #

Did you try on an actual site?

3. Parmen
    Posted 15 years ago #

It worked for me on two domains. The only insignificant error is that when registered in Joomla and trying to log in WPMU with joomla logins, there is no value for the third argument $meta. Though your new blog is automatically created with the very fact of login to wpmu. You have to reload the error page in order to get to the wp-admin. Seems that the array for $meta should be serialized in the plugin.

4. Parmen
    Posted 15 years ago #

Could anyone else confirm the said error?

5. Keres
    Posted 14 years ago #

Anyone know how to fix this error? MU 2.7.1 and joomlauth 1.1.0

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare joomlauth_signup_() (previously declared in /home/user/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/mu-plugins/joomlauth.php:33) in /home/user/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/joomlauth.php on line 34

6. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

You got the same plugin both in the plugins folder (and activated) AND in the mu-plugins folder.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by alquimistabiologico
  • Latest reply from andrea_r