The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Custom Header Image Upload Refuses To Work (7 posts)

1. suewalsh623
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just joined Ology.com as a blogger and have been trying to set up my blog(http://garden.ology.com). My problem is Wordpress refuses to display the header image I uploaded. I uploaded it, it displays and asks me to crop, then tells me to visit my page and it will be there. When I check the media library my image is there and displayed, and so is an entry called "GD Library is not installed". Please fix this ASAP. Ology.com says it's your issue. Thank you!

2. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

hehe, coolest comment ever.

you should switch away from ology.com ASAP.

WPMU is a free product that ology.com uses to offer yo ua free blog. Its their responsability, they should come here asking for help, not sending you, their client basically...
    ts,ts,ts

###edit###
    just noticed ology isn't even using wpmu. (at least their meta header says wordpress 2.6.5)

whats the link to your blog?

3. tanvir
    Posted 15 years ago #

lol...he he he.. g8 advice Ovidiu :D

4. VentureMaker
    Posted 15 years ago #

LOL :)

5. gappiah
    Posted 15 years ago #

6. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

I could've sworn I replied to this.

It's not a WPMU issue. GD is a package on the server. Any other software they run that needs to resize images will need this.

If they're giving you a free blog like this and can't be arsed to answer their own support requests, then you should run far far away and find someone else.

7. suewalsh623
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thank you for the responses..the url of my blog is in my initial post. They did tell me it was Wordpress's issue but I will contact them again. My wp-admin page says Wordpress MU.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by suewalsh623
  • Latest reply from suewalsh623