The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Advice on a good option for AdSense integration (4 posts)

1. worldblogosphere
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could give me guidance in finding a GOOD plugin to integrate AdSense into my site.

I need to be able to place the ads in the specific spots I want.

AND

I need to be able to set it up to where it splits the time between my own publisher's code, and the different users code. Something to where I can set it to show my own ads say 30% of the time, and the users 70% with the possibility to change that when needed.

Thanks for your opinions.
    Gene

2. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'd be curios too. There were several attempts to set up these ad sharing systems, where impressions get split between users and site admin, but in the end, I think I'll just allow users, for a small fee to set up their own adsense or similar accounts so what simple adsense plugin would work with wpmu?

3. SteveAtty
    Posted 15 years ago #

Or as site owner you take all the ad revenue and use it to subsidise the business model

4. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I was thinking along the lines of the new supporter (premium) plugin from premium.wpmudev.org, meaning I think I'll try and offer many features for free but the really tasty ones only to subscribers... so I'd need a normal adsense plugin to go along with this...

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by worldblogosphere
  • Latest reply from Ovidiu